Thursday, March 19, 2009

DISNEYLAND!!!


I know I have not updated my blog in a long time, but that is because we just got back from Disneyland.  We a fun trip!!!  Jack and Sam absolutely loved it.
Jack was finally tall enough to ride on some of the big rides.  He was able to go on Big Thunder Mountain (or the train ride, as he called it), Tower of Terror, and Sorin' Over California.  All of these rides he just loved, but there were some rides like, PiratesThe Haunted House, and Mr. Toads that he did not like at first, but after multiple times of riding on them, he finally came around.  By the end of the trip, he kept saying that Pirates was his favorite one.  He hasn't stopped singing the song since. :)
Sam's favorite thing about the trip was seeing all of the characters.  His favorite was Minnie Mouse.  Every time we would get around Minnie, he would scream and point at her, as if he was saying that is where he want's to go, so take him now!  The ride that he seemed to like the best was Winnie the Pooh.
Erin and I were lucky enough to have some of my family with us to be able to help with the kids.  Jack had cousin's to play with, and Sam had more adults to hold and feed him. :)  But it was such a fun trip, nice to get away, and especially nice to have warm weather.

















5 comments:

karlin said...

Looks like tons of fun! I bet Jack was in heaven. I have yet to take my kids... one day.

Valarie said...

What great pics - it looks like you had a great time! I'm trying to talk Mike into going in May... I'm sure you know how successful I am at that!

Kacy & Adam said...

Awwwwe! Looks like you had a blast, your family is too cute! I love that pic of Sam looking at the raccoon (?) His face is so cute. See you all soon!

Brandon and Tenille said...

I knew you guys would have a blast and the pictures show. You got some really cute pics I loved them all. I bet your boys loved it. Carson couldn't get enough that he is going to go again for his birthday at the end of may. Isn't it nice to be able to take your kids on the big rides. The funniest one was splash mtn when I turned around to look at Carson after it was over he looked like you dipped him in the water to the top of his head, I couldn't stop laughing.

brandonandlexee said...

Hey! I didn't know you went on a trip! And next time I am hanging on to your bumper and coming with you. I am up for a trip to Disney any time:0) Jack's hair looks so stinkin cute!!! What a big boy...I can't believe tower of terror didn't scare the heck outa him.
I wonder if Sam loved Minnie Mouse because that is what Erin was for Halloween. She made the perfect Minnie so when I was reading your post a picture of Erin popped in my head all dressed up for Halloween (that's better than the pictures that pop in your head:0) What do you think!?! Am I a genuis or what!