Wednesday, December 17, 2008

CHristmas Light Contest


Hello to everyone. I thought I would let everyone know that my house was entered into the 97.1 ZHT light contest. If I win, it would sure help to pay the electric bill for the month, so I thought I would send out the link. We are home #24. All you do is vote and enter in your email, and then go back to your email to verify the vote. I would sure appreciate the votes. Anyways here is the link. Thank you. http://www.971zht.com/pages/zoo_lights08/vote.html

6 comments:

Josh and Megan said...

Just voted! Good luck...if I am ever on another computer I will vote again! Love the lights!

The Bonham Family said...

What the mo YOu have a blog and I had no idea!!!! It is so cute! I love you in the tight spandix! Totally works for ya! Your home is amazing like always. Im going to send an e-mail so everyone can vote! LOVE ya guys! our blog is bonhamfam.blogspot.com

Brandon and Tenille said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
brandonandlexee said...

I have been wearing my "I voted" (for Brian's house) sticker all day!! I have been bragging around town that you are my friend:0)Coolest house EVA!!!

Katie said...

Hey Grizwald...
I busted up laughing when I saw these pictures of your house. That is truly amazing Bri! I bet your boys loved it! Hope you had a good Christmas.

brandonandlexee said...

K man your Christmas lights were pretty cool but lets move on:) How about a new year's eve post...you run about a month behind the rest of us!!!! Still love ya though you are keeping us all in suspense...what have the Hansen's been up to the last few weeks!?! (Hey this is just a warning...you lose the regular readers you have when you don't post often! And don't say you are too busy--we know that's not true:0) People are gonna think I'm so mean...good thing you know otherwise!